Friday, October 2, 2015

"Tangled Daisies" Retreat

We've picked a winner for the Jilliy Studio prize from the Jaftex Bloghop! Sarah W, email me your address so that I can send you your prize!

I just got back from a retreat in Pinetop, Arizona where I taught one of my newer patterns, Tangled Daisies. 

 Walking in the front door to our retreat!


We had our informal trunk show around the kitchen table. I was demoing my appliqué method and bias tape vines and we ended up having a trunk show!

 
Doesn't being at quilting retreat with all of your friends make such a great girls weekend? I made a bunch of new friends and two of my sisters were there too.

Everyone prepped their appliqué pieces, got them glued down with Jillily Studio Appli-Glue, and I'm sure they're home stitching this weekend!

 We ate our meals on the back deck. What a gorgeous view!

 
Getting ready to leave at the end of three inspiring days of sewing.

1 comment:

Barb said...

What fun...and I so love that design!